Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Drops.

Went to the same site as usual and there was something new- A testi from Alex. After reading it, tears fell from my eyes without my notice. Ya, it just fell like that.

I was on the phone with her again. She called me in the middle of the night. I never feel like telling her about those stuffs which would make her worried and I thought I would never tell a single word. I failed. And this time, I cried in front of her.
I cried for what was revolving me; I cried for what I should; and I cried for my weaknesses.

'Girl, you should stay strong like me...'

She's the strongest of all, she's the strongest ever, she's the greatest of all.

And so...
She's my mum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl .... dun worry b happy!
i'll always beside u no matter wat happened...
luv you as always
muacks!!

Anonymous said...

hey girl. whatever it is, cheer up and be strong..: )