Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The only X. The only Ray.

I'm so happy that finally I told him what I kept in my heart for days.
He makes me smile; he makes me laugh.
He makes me choose to smile instead of cry.
I stop crying because of him. Ofcourse I'm so afraid of losing him. But I don't care...




Just because of him, I don't feel like crying for my past.
Just because of him, I realized my smile is that sweet.
Just because of him, I prefer to trust...


-接受-
-可惜不是你-
These songs are nice; but they can't make my tears drop anymore...
I even feel guilt when I feel like crying...

Don't walk in front of me, I may not catch up;
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside be and be my side forever...

I miss you dearly...

Between, a billion thanks to Jinn, Boy, C/hoong, SekLee, Tke, Alex, Eepin, Sheldon, K/heng & Alvin. Thanks for the advance present. I love you guys and U would never know you guys are always appreciated. Muackss~

No comments: