Monday, April 17, 2006

Flirting with Suicide is killed...

She is dead. Flirting with Suicide is no longer exist. I guess so. Although I like this Gothic name. But she is killed by someone.
When he wanted to keep that feeling by using one of his skills; I was afraid of losing that feeling too. So, I'm here, at this page. Was that a coincidence? Lolz...
*Cheer*
My body was cold when I thought I expressed the wrong thing, maybe the right thing but at the wrong time. My heart was cold indeed and it dropped to the dark valley. I thought I freaked him out. I was so afraid that he would run away... Will you?
As day goes by, the feeling towards him is getting deeper and stonger. Actually, he's not only my liked one, but maybe loved one. I almost spit it out when we talk about that.

Why Flirting with Suicide is dead?
Maybe she's in love.
... ...
I think I'm in LOVE...

No comments: