Saturday, March 18, 2006

Love yea Mummy... =)

Today is mum's birthday. I feel sad that I cant spend the day with her. Guess this is the first time I'm not beside her during her birthday. I miss you mum. Happy birthday to you, mum...

Alright, I just slept for 3 hours plus yesterday. That was the first time I stayed in campus til the next morning. We went for a movie after the test and straight away to Friends again. Ofcourse lepak with Sheldon and ppl. I like that place so much. Hm.. Perhaps I can say that I like the student life, the study life. We lied down on the ground, looking up to the sky, the moon and the stars. It was so beautiful... This is the student life. Really have to appreciate it... =)

Shit.. I've no idea with my moral presentation now. I have to present on Monday and yet I do nothing...
*sigh*
It's 5 in the morning. I'm going to Genting after half an hour... =.=''
I am TIRED!!!

No comments: