Friday, March 10, 2006

Love is A Game...

Ha! I'm already disappointed at the guys on earth and yet there's still one out there made me feel like 'yarks'.. The impression spoilt once again...
Please don't talk to me like that anymore. It's SO disgusting. I'm not as naive as you thought ok? Wtf??!
Since you thought you're the master mind in this game then just go ahead. I'll just pretend that I'm innocent; but then, I'm not a failure.
Yes. I'm pretty smart.

-Love is A Game-

Between, I did something that I desire for a long time- tattoo. Muahahah.. Chill chill.. It's not a real tattoo and yet it's not a sticker too. It's a temporary tattoo which can last for 2 to 3 weeks. I've captured a few pics but Jinn went back d so I can't upload. But I will upload once she comes back. Hehe...

*sigh*

No comments: