Thursday, January 05, 2006

Biatchhh~~

I was fine. Really fine. It's 2006 ok! What's de point of keep saying 2006? Doesn't really make sense to others. Was that a purpose to tell me? Jinn ah Jinn, I'm facing the same contidion as u huh.. But mine are worse than yours. Much worse. That character is someone of mine. Maybe it's nothing but I can't use that point of view to think about that u know!
2006!! Today, just now, was a first drop of tears in this brnd new year! Because of a same person again... Why I cant view it as in the same condition with another one? But it's really hard for me to think... cz he's that kind of person...
Why wanna tell me this? Jinn, I told u right? I'll face it one day. But I never thought it would be that fast. Perhaps it happened before this, but just I knew it lately...
It was likr something damn bloody heavy knock on my head.. It makes me numb, it makes me blur, it makes me pain...

No comments: