Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Because of that. because of you!

Laugh and cry; Laugh and cry! I don't know whether I should laugh or cry! The fire of hatred comes once again.. Why? Why? Why? A stupid question has been asking again and again and again.
The eyes are wet. The fingers are searching for something to scratch. I'm gnashing cause of that! Only that; cause of you.. I hate you I hate you I hate you!!!!!!...
... Whack me!! Whack me if it can wake me up!! Michelle, U said de only way is I don't love him anymore. I know! How I wish I can!! Do you know how I wish I can kick him out of my mind, my heart??
Tamm... Can U please whack me? Wherever U like! Just scold me! Smash me! Hit me!! Do whatever u like on me!! I just need something pain than can cover that! I just need to wake up from that!!! Even you wanna say that I'm degrading for asking that. But i don't care... Cyn, say something to me... Shy, say something to me! I need to talk to you all... This is the only way.. When I see you guys, I can't say out any single words.. This is the only way... Whoever! Just say something to me......
Find another guy? I thought I can flirt with some other guys but I can't. I don't want! I don't wanna ruin it.. It'll pollute my love life... No.. So far I can't do that. I've tried.. but when it comes, I really can't do that...

No comments: