Saturday, December 31, 2005

wiSh to go baCk...

Shouldn't be greedy! I should have to go back pg. Thought that I will go to Kl with'em but now I'm hanging in de air! Can't do anything! :( Now can't even go back to pg! It's too late d.. If I'm taking de bus at 9 something.. but.. New year man! No more seats for me I think...
Just now chatted with Nicole.. Huhh.. Can't join her... :s
I don't wanna spend my new year in this bloody supreme boring mlc!! Oh.. but the Portuguese Village was damn nice. I went there days before and it was decorated nicely. Had de Chrstmas feel~
Erm.. just got mummy's call. While she complained that why I didn't give her a call when I arrived that day, I rally didn't know how to answer her though it was very early. Her call made me feel so warm. I miss her a lot.

I miss daddy indeed. A dialogue makes me realized what I really want from him...
My family.. If think properly it doesn't look like a proper, perfect, warm family. Not I wanna say something bad. I'm happy living with them. What I desire is a dad that can give me warmth but not only cares about me through the phone. Not a dad that using pocket money, using present, using material to replace the caring. I thirst a dad that can take dinner together with me.. no need everyday. but oftenly is pretty satisfying. Although our family never has a same dining time but I really desire that one day, like my bro said, we can gather and have a dinner together... ...
Hm.. can't blame.. Maybe it's used to be. Maybe this is the unique of my family. I'm still happy and feel lucky that I have them...

No comments: