Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's still fresh...

I was so tired yesterday and I got on bed at 7 something in de evening. I dreamt of him again.. Aikss.. It was so fresh, so sweet. Like I never broke up with this fella. When I woke up, still I had not realized the current relationship between us. After a few minutes then I cleared up my mind.. It was just a dream. It is a past.
Why this kind of dream still I can had? That was not the first time. Why everytime when I'm about getting well and something would happen then makes me fall into de valley? How hard I tried to climb up and I have to keep trying on after falling down.. Aikss...

The class at 10 is canceled and yet I still have to go for the group discussion. And de white spot on my face is making me mad! It makes me insane! It drives me crazy!! Arrghhh~~!!!! How am I gonna face the public!!! Argh...!!

No comments: