Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Cold whether...

It was so cold this morning. Not only this morning perhaps. It is raining recently. What's going on with de whether huh?
When I was on my way back to my apartment after Comp App, it was so windy!! Fyz said that Genting now is very cold and even mist came out from her mouth while she was talking. That's cool.. Made me feel like going to Genting with my friends... lolz..

When I thought of there will be someone replacing me one day, I feel hard to breath. I don't wanna face that. I don't wanna think about that. No one would understand how much I wish to confess my feeling to you. But I know I no longer have the chance, no more...
"Everthing will be alright in the end, if its not, then it isn't the end". She's right. Someday in de future, I'll let go everything like I let goYb. Yb, a proper ending has made between us. But I'm so afraid cause I don't know how long time it would take.
Replace me? Who will replace me? When de day U found this person, then it's the end, a real ending for U and me, or just only Me...

No comments: