Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Death brain...

I don't know what should I write on this blog. Seriously, I don't know. If say that I keep on my rules, write down what am I thinking or feeling, please.. I hate myself keep turning my words in and out...!! I hate that!!
Am I really nothing to U now?? Even a friend also not qualificated? Fine.. I f U mind I'm being ur friend, the simplest relationship, then fine.. Just end up everything... I know maybe I'm too sensitive. I am SICK!! but U rather... u just rather... Ha... I feel like laughing at myself.. People around me are laughing at me. You are laughing at me. Your friend, perhaps they are laughing at me too...
Am I that annoying?? I don't. Cause I never mention anything in front of U since that day. Even how I wish that I could when I'm really out of idea and can't endure anymore.. But at last I still keeping it deeply. I don't want myself to bother you anymore! Like I said, I don't wanna have any implication with you as U thinking...
I hope I can reach my words... Give me some times..

Happy 18th birthday to you, Ewen. Hope ya have an enjoyalble birthday! And.. Lolz.. tomorrow you might have a rewarding birthday. Not only Narnia and gifts but our loves...

No comments: