Monday, December 19, 2005

Back to de boring mlc...

I'm going back to Malacca tonight. It must be very tiring cause I would arrive early in de morning. Take my bath then I hafta to go to class which is at 8 in de morning. I'm waiting for shy to pick me up and by waiting for her, I decided to post up de last blog which I can post today.. hahaha
Going to watch King Kong later so I have to go back and pack my belongings, else I would be late. Going with Jimmy and Meng Horng. Aikss...
Hey, U know why I got a new one? There are certain reason. No matter are them real reasons or just I'm finding some excuses and made them to reasons.. Just.. like that.. Yea..
Damn it.. I really have to on diet this time!! Sh*t.. how many times d huh?? Shy said I have to, Cyn said I'm fatter than before... Hm.. By dieting, I can saving! Wahaha.. Saving?? Don't think so.. Since Christmas is coming... :s
Alright then... I hafta to go ler...
See yea~~

No comments: