Thursday, November 17, 2005

Weird...

I took my nap before I went to my Econ's class just now. I dreamt of something. It's really weird. Maybe it's just a normal dream but that time when I woke up, I didn't meditate it well. Just feel that friendship really not a simple affair.. I thought that was my soul went to console my friend cause I think she's not that fine recently. I knew the taste of trying to hold the tears and the feeling when U release it. Ha.. That's why.. My dream made me console U.. Hope it really works yea friend...

What was going with me just now. Jinn just mentioned 'bout him accidently. A very simple thing. She just suggested that I can ask him to find out that song. I don't know why.. My feeling goes weird recently. It's a bit complicated.. Maybe the song influenced me..

They're going for Satay Celup tonight. I'm still considering. The reasons that I don't feel like going are I don't wanna spend extra money and it'll gain my weight; but kinda enjoy while joining them. And the worst part is all of them thought that I'm sure going.. Sigh..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Building a better swicki
Today, Eurekster's launching Swicki , a new community search product for small publishers and bloggers that lets them create targeted searches, publish the searches as tag clouds on their sites, and l ets the ...
Your blog is soo great.. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a
secret of online business success
site. It pretty much covers secret of online business success related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-) Im waiting...

Cynthia said...

I know you understand this feeling well. thanks ya friend. I think I rcv the console from ur soul:) I feel better..really...actually last 2 weeks I seen like live in the hell...I just kept all the thing...I wanted to tell someone...but just dunno how to say it out...luckily got Tamm...haiz..."sweet"