Friday, November 25, 2005

Chief criminal...

Perhaps I had endure it and keep my feelings deeply besides post it up. I was mad, really mad yesterday. After the last broke, I was alone. Even when I was crying, I never let anyone else know. But yesterday, I really fed up! He is killing me! He is so cruel! Maybe u'll feel so weird that why I thought so and curious about what was going on yesterday. No, nothing really happen. That's all I can say. Now I'm cool and reasonable, that's why I won't say that he is the one who tortured me. But I don't think I'll be that understanding when I get mad...
Thanks for my best friends. They are my main spirit other than my family. When I had no more idea, like yesterday, I really wanted to see them. If that was not late at the night, perhaps I might buy a ticket to KL immediately. I was so helpless and wished to lean on them.. But after chatting with them.. They made me laughed.
Thanks a lot.. No matter what U have done, it is appreciated. U know why? Cause we're friends. Friends that fated since very long time ago...

No comments: