Monday, October 03, 2005

mummy...

It is almost 6 in de morning. I couldn't fall asleep. I'm thinking of mummy. I miss her a lot, a lot. I was thinking, I really wanna give her a big hug when I get home but I know I'll cry that time. I'm that kind of perceptual, if just a lil bit feeling shows out, I'll feel like crying. Perhaps that's why my family and I less have that kind of communication. Even we know we love each other very much but we never say it out like others family. They can hug their mum or dad, siblings... And can kiss them, holding their hands, but we never. I don't know why. My family never does this before. We will like, 'whay are you doing? Don’t lar..' but deep inside the heart will feel very sweet.. My family is a bit weird. We are not expert in express our loves to another.This time, I really wanna hug my mum and let her know that I miss her a lot. If I dare not dare do that in de morning or noon, or in front of others, I'll do it at the night, in her room.Mum, do you know how much that I miss you? I miss you so much...

No comments: