Thursday, September 08, 2005

Proud~

Days before, I think was yesterday.. I had my lunch in PS with my classmates. When I was going to start my meal- chicken rice. I realized that I had not pay for it.. I was wondering that time whether wanna be honest or not.. Cz I'm broke now.. And.. many many things appeared in my mind that time.. Angel was telling me to be honest while Devil was telling me bout my condition.. Finally, I preferred to listen to my angel.. hihi.. I pretended like:"oh, I haven't pay for de chicken rice yet.. ha, ha!!".. what de hell lar.. Ha, ha...
Though it was jus a little stuff but feel so happy and proud of myself on my decision.. I can see de hawker's smile while I took de money for her.. So happy with that.. RM2.20? Want be to be a sinner bcz of RM2.20? That's too sarcastic.. Hm.. whatever lar.. Glad when think of that.. Hihi...

No comments: