Friday, September 23, 2005

nervous >>>...

I'm getting nervous.. I'm getting panic now.. How am I gonna face my final? It's only 4 days left, I'm still doing my maths.. Everything has not being well prepared.. Gosh.. I haven't do my HD's revision.. What am I suppose to do? And that stupid Accounting.. Luckily it's at de last day of de final otherwise I don't know how I'm gonna die for it... Think that I'm unable to join them at KL d.. Though it sounds interesting and enjoyable, I think I have to use that 1 week to do my accounting.. I'm still consider about that.. Who doesn't wanna have fun with friends? But my final really makes me panic.. Man.. this is just alpha year ler... What about my beta year and onwards? Oh... Really headache while think of that.. Everyone says alpha is not that important.. but u know, once you don't get a good result on your basic or beginning, you'll lost confidence to study...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya , maybe you are right..as long as we get prepare well, we just have confident to sit for the test