Thursday, September 08, 2005

dizzy**

Just took my shower.. having breakfast- biscuit now.. I slept fore more than 12 hours d.. 'bout 14 hours if not mistaken. Remember I was doing my maths exercise yesterday, only afew Q then I felt sleep. Then I went on my bed woke up bout 11 something but I didn't wish to get up cz I know once I get up, sure I can't fall asleep easily.
Planned to go to Jusco tmr. I really wanna buy something.. Putri probably will go with me. Hmm, if Alex doesn't bank in money for me then I think I'm not able to buy anything.. sigh.. That was de 1st time I take money from him..
Today will be very busy..My HD class has a replacement on today. So my classes are 10-12, 12-2, 4-5, 5-6.. BZ day~~..
Well, hafta wet off my hair then.. go to those boring classes... C ya..

No comments: