Wednesday, September 07, 2005

wishes...

Just revieved the post card from Alex which he had deliver while he was in Australia. A kind of feeling surge in my heart.. He said he was boring there.. wish to go there with all those our family and sure will have a lot of fun... He wished that one day in de future all of us can have a reunion dinner in Australia... Not only his wish now but mine indeed. Feel that that is not simply wished.. He did specify that want to have a reunion dinner.. A reunion dinner.. How warm, how sweet.. Really wish it'll come true.. I wanna bring my mum there.. She loves there.. She loves that kind of house.. Mum, I promise U, I'll bring u what U wish to have all along.. No matter how, I'll try my hardest to achieve your dream..
Wish everyone's Dreams come true...

No comments: