Wednesday, September 21, 2005

almost..

I went to library with Jinn at about 3p.m.. Ha.. I finished my econ. chapter 4 till chapter 7.. Hmm.. almost finish chapter 7.. When I came back, I ate a lot of things man! Nasi Lemak, again.. Biscuits.. Mookcake...
I went through your blog.. Feel like wanna get myself a job since you guys got yours.. Yea.. Always got a lot of things to do in my mind but I never reach it.. sigh!! But that's impossible lar.. Where to get ? Jusco? Perhaps I can cz the bus fee is quite cheap.. MP? It's kinda far man! Thought of wanna learn violin, piano, cello, learn back ballet before came to Malacca.. what de heck! All were bull shit!! whatever la.. I won't maintain it even I get de job.. So.. Leave it lar~
Recieved Masyitah's mail while I checked my mail just now. She wants me to see her and share with her since she said that it's critical.. I will... I need cure, I wanna recover!
I got K's msg this afternoon.. should I call him a jerk? a bastard? He was asking me whether am I mad at him... At first I didn't wanna reply anything.. But... I just don't wanna do until like that.. I don't know why.. What's wrong with me? Once a jerk did something, there'll be de second time... then third... I replied him. Telling him that I'm not and because of my phone was out of credit. He asked me to hang out again in one of these few days.. Well I just simply gave him an excuse.. Please don't do this to me again k...
One week d... I never stop from that about 1 week d... Now feel like wanna have it also...

No comments: