Wednesday, August 31, 2005

falls falls falls...

Came back from classes. Got Tamm's msg from msn. Got know that de plan of this weekend is canceled. Shumei and Summer are not available. Hmm.. I can understand that. They got a lot of things to do. But if I said that it doesn't influence my mood, then I'm lying. Got a bit disappointed for sure.. Cz couldn't meet up n enjoy playing with my sistArs...~ Haiz.. What to do right? Kept asking Jinn whether she's going back or not this coming saturday. Heard Sumay said that probably they're not doing back cz her test untill afternoon and it's late while she get home. Just this morning, but I didn't feel anything yet cz I thought I wont be here this saturday.. Just now Jinn told me that perhaps she's going back this friday cz she miss her home.. He, he...
I was telling tamm that Jinn's going back, purpose is want them to visit me.. hehe.. Hmm.. but mayb she wont able to do so cz they got a lot of things to do.. Haiz.. my heart falls falls falls into de deepest of de well.. Whatever... What to do? Oo.. gotta go for econ class.. I'm late.. c ya around~

No comments: