Sunday, August 07, 2005

Anger...

My feelings are vy complicated now. This time i learnt to clam down myself. I wont did something childish or stupid like previous time. I cannot say it was stupid perhaps..at least i feel happy...
Sometimes i'm wondering... When u hate some1, meaning u still like him/her. I wont deny that. but I can do nothing.. I wont cry this time.. At first i cried like hell. But this time... I wont let myself cry anymore.. useless... Once that person changed..useless for u to do anything..
Ha, really dunno which way to write down my story...
Hates? I do have. Mayb it'll disappear one day. I dunno when. Kevin asked me not to hate. It'll leads me to de dark.
Feel that finally i know which way to think. Cz I told myself when my anger is over, i wont hate him anymore. I wont hate him purposely..
Mayb this is a good motivation..at least i feel like wanna study properly...Ha, ha...
Wah...really duno how to write... now at aunt's home.
Went to pg with Ck, Zuyi, Alfred n Ming yan jst now. Then went to supper with Yb n Alfred.. Feel nth but bengang-ted la when with ck them... Really feel like wanna throw wat i have on my hand to them..walau....
de whole journey when they talked woth me all were about yb..yb..yb..haha..but nvm la..jst play...
friends and family are de most important things for me right now! Love affairs? No... this is de 1st time i got this feeling- pls keep love away from me... True love? it's hard to find. Mayb it's hard to happen on me...

No comments: