Wednesday, July 27, 2005

sick...

I'm sick.. I got dry cough yesterday..Possibly get it from Jinn...
Went to classes today. I went all de classes though I'm suffering like hell.. I got headache... I got flu... Fever? coming I think... It's gonna visit me soon... I seldom feel cold in class.. Evrything time when Pu3 them are freezing.. My body still warm even I wore sleeveness.. But just now I really felt cold and when Pu3 touched my hand,"this is de 1st time I feel ur skin in cool.."...
Came back from class at about 4p.m.. Oh my God.. tmr 10-2.. then go to econ. assignment discussion at 2:30..then 4-5(replacement for HD) and 5-6... Hell..Who can safe me from de HELL?..O..When I came back.. I straightly collapsed.. I got no energy.. I dont even think what to eat..biscuits? no..dry... I drank a cuo of cereal at 1 something.. Jinn forced me.. cz she wants me to take antibiotic...
When u get sick out of ur house, ur hometown..It's vy suffering.. It's true... Feel like going to call mum.. I took out my phone, dialled de num.. But I cut it off soon.... Feel like crying.. feel like looking for mummy.. I'm so helpless.. Got lots of things to do recently.. Stressed.. "lonely..I'm SO lonely.. I had no buddy for my own..."... Humming this song in my mind... Still havent decide wanna go to KL or not.. Feel like going home soon.. but miss my friends a lot.. SOmemore summer is there... Can join each other.. not only 2 or 3 person...is FIVE... but I still havent desice whether wanna go on Sat ot friday.. If go on sat morning, possibly we r goin to find ShuMei and I'm afraid it'll be vy tired cz i jst arrive and gonna go again..de next day have to leave there...Running here and there...But if I go on friday night..It'll be too late.. Jing said can fetch me from Pudu.. feel so sorry for spending their transportation fee.. But heard jing said it's only 2 bucks... I'll contact her.. Have to decide soon cz many ppl are going back...
Ahh...SICK.. Who wants to cut off my throat??!

No comments: