Thursday, July 14, 2005

Long time no see~

wow... 6 days haven't post up my stuffs ler~
These few days' connection sucksSss.. server damn busy.. I never even go to my own blog...
I couldn't sign in my MSN since ??.. I'm also not sure.. he, he...
Got Cyn's comment jst now.. Know they are doin' fine.. haiya.. feel guilty and sorry for her ler.. cz i'm not goin' to HD's class this friday.. Cz I'm taking de bus at 9:30p.m. tmr.. Going back. AGAIN...
I got trimester break on 1st of August. Heard Temmy said their break is on 8th of Aug.. I plan to go to find them before going back.. Maybe on friday after my B. Maths test. It is from 3:30 till 5p.m.. Then if I wish to see them soon perhaps I'll go there after that. I've been to Pudu once.. I don't know why.. Feel so uncomfortable and not secure while at there.. Heard many ppl says that have to take care of our belongings while at there.. If I go there after test I may arrive when de day gets dark.. How ler? Tammy said they can pick me up at Pudu.. Don't know what to do next cause I don't really want them to pick me up purposely.. I hink i'm gonna discuss with them next time to get know de way from Pudu to their home. Hope this will not cause them any inconvenience lar.. But possibly I'll back on Sunday lar.. They hafta study wut..
Spent 6 bucks today..(beside ticket's fee and reload credit).. I had rice for lunch this afternoon and jst came back from BURGER with Yvonne and her roommate(my housemate also lar~)
Feel a bit down yesterday.. My 18th birthday.. It was just as usual.. I think if without Jinn them giving a surprise for me I think I wont be a BIT so down.. It's DAMN down.. Whatever lar.. I thought I can celebrate my 18th birthday happily.. It doesn't mean that I feel unhappy while with them.. Just yesterday..everything just as usual.. Just wish that can be with my friends... Thought that I still have another chance-21st birthday.. But de feeling is totally different.. I consider 21 years old as an adult.. but 18.. just teenager wut... Haiz... my 18th birthday..
Got many wishes from friends..family.. Thanks to all of them.
That day night, thought Jinn them are goin to have burger. While on de phone with Tammy, AhSan kept calling me.. He looked so serious and asked me to go down immediately.. Actually I've been thinking.."could it be they wanna celebrate for me?" but I ignored this mind soon. Cause I didn't tell any of them bout my birthday. I tolda putri cause she asked me.. When I went down.. damn AhSan still in his serious look... We went to de EP park.. All of them were sitting there.. Jinn, Sumay, Ash and T.Thing... They celebrated for my 18th birthday~
"how did you all know?", I asked them.. "hehe.. we are friends wut..", this was wat Sumay answered me..
Feel touched.. REally.. Thanks to all of them.. Got present from them also..soft toys from Sumay n Jinn, key chain from Ash, cancer's lucky stone from T.thing.. And AhSan treated me BURGER.. Ha, ha...
The next day.. Putri told them that was my birthday and some of them keep wishing me.. Ha, ha.. Embarrassing but happy ;)...
de only thing feel "geram".. Ahhh.. my 18th birthday spoilt lar.... Fortunatly not that bad.. Whatever...
I wanna do my econ. revision d... Tmr got tutorial...
See ya friends~!!

No comments: