Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hafta work harder~

Things come a lot suddenly while de test is near. I keep doing my homework these days but everything is not fully completed. Went to asignment discussion yesterday after eoon. class which is untill 4. When I get home, I did my accounting on my kepboard table and searching for de information of "empty nest". I never stop doing my works unill I met some problems and I went to Pu3's house. I loosen myself after came back.. I shouldn't take any rest when I'm bz on my studies..
Just came back from P.S.. Taken nasi goreng kampung..Hmm..It's so nice.. with some chili padi.. Since I came here my demand for chili padi decrease seriously~ Yumm... So nice.. And had a cup of iced lemon tea...
Doing my econ. past year Q.. I have economics at 5-6 but I have to leave at 4 cause have to go to see my HD lec to ask her bout de assignment. Damn it!
I got my E.P id card deee... He, he.. So happy that I no need to wait or call others to open de door for me ler.. No need to lean on anyone...
Ooo.. Planning when to go to Sunway Lagoon with my friends. Perhaps after Summer goes to KL. I bought bikini ler.. That day when I went back to Pg. I spent about more than half an hour in MNG.. Bought a top, a short and bikini... I saw it through de net but forgotten untill that day I saw it again in MNG.. So lucky it is carnival sales... I captured a pic on my bikini top ler.. Alex says it's not bad.. better than my blue bikini top.. Okidoki.. Hafta continue my courseworks.. The only way I can concentrate on my studies is OFF my pc.. I'll do it next week perhaps... Yeah.. have to do so otherwise I cannot concentrate d...

No comments: