Thursday, July 21, 2005

eating makes me bright~

I was doin my HD.. Finished a cup of cereal. Jinn wanted to change her clothes so I had to go out for a while. When I entered Sumay's room, Su Ee and Thing were dining.. The smell of CHAR KOAY TEOW attracted me.. Since then I began to make decision, eat? or not to eat? cause I just had cereal wut...
"Yea, have to concentrate well after dinner.. ok..", that was what I told myself... Thinking to find someone else who is going to pasar malam and ask them to buy me something.. 2 bucks only wut.. cheaper than de foods down E.P... But I spent 3 bucks for my lunch today ler! Jinn asked me to relax myself.. She thought I'm stressed.. Cause I looked so down.. Ha, ha... A little bit related woth my studies lar.. And financial problem... Also- body shape problem.. Damn..
The moment I decided what I want, I changed my clothes quickly and walked down there.. This was de 1st time I went down to buy FOOD myself.. Usually I won't let myself spend more plus that there is no one goes down. But this time.. I broke de rule.. Ha, ha... Hmm.. Saw something..fried mee, fried bihun etc... AhHa... Found nasi lemak. Heard Fiz says it is only 1.50... and just now would like to try but was too tired.. I can try it now ler~
If it's with ayam goreng or curry will more costly.. I just want nasi lemak biasa.. Although it just has peanuts and kang hu kia..a piece of timun.. But de rice quite much.. and I asked for extra sambal.. Ha, Ha, Ha.. I think if I din ask for extra it's enough for me also deee....
I was so happy with my meal.. Took my spoon and fork.. Sat in de living room.. I'm happy with my meal if it's spicy even just rice+"spicy stuff"...
Oo.. It got an egg also..fried egg... Ooo... So nice.. De sambal is more than I expected.. So happy.. Wah ha ha..
Hmm.. And usually my emotion will goes like this- bothering wanna eat or not.. happy while eating.. pek chek after too full... This time huh... So happy.. So contented~ I think I've been enduring for a long time..
Really.. Food makes me mad but eating makes me happy~ Just now I was a little bit unhappy and down.. Wanna text Tammy while doin' my HD, wanna express my feeling that I was unhappy and stressed.. But I did not do that... I just try to settle de prob. myself... Not bcz I don't need them.. I still miss them.. But not on everyhing.. Have to learn for independent when alone.. Hafta stop here... Tmr got test d.. Althought it's MCQ(Multiple Choice Question)..60Qs to answer ler...
Gotta go now... See ya~

No comments: