Thursday, June 30, 2005

Save $$

Back from Econ class dy... We got quizes just now.. The last 15 minutes.. And.. It's sucks! I studied it before but had no idea about de answers.. I just know how to answer de 1st and 2nd question.. Hehe..
Answered all de Q.. but not sure de answers la.. Fiz try to figure it out from de textbook.. Ha, ha..
While on de way back.. I saw something attracted me.. FOODS~~ It's somekind like de waffle but it shaped cylinder caeuse inside covered hotdog... Sounds nice isn't it?.. Hmm... But Putri was very tired dy.. She wanna get back.. So.. I sacrificed it.. haiz...
Taken my shower dy.. Just now when I back Sumay said wanna go to night market at 6:30 and I promised that.. While bathing.. I was still considering lar.. Cause I withdrew 50 bucks again!! Damn.. de minimum amount is just 50~.. Gave back 4 bucks to Putri and 2 bucks(actually that burger is only 1.70..whatever) to Jinn.. (why I bothered bout it.. If is lasst time with Jing them sure won't lar.. But..hehe).. I don't wanna waste my money although I planned to bring only 10 bucks.. Sure will not enough ang will spend it all! Then my last decision... Stay at room... Go no-where... But I asked Jinn to take away de ROJAK for me.. Ha, ha...
YO.. got something to say.. Forgetten d...

No comments: