Thursday, June 30, 2005

I did it...

Shy blamed me.. she warned me that better don't use de orange colour for my blog.. "very ugly.."
Hm.. simple is better lar... Ha, ha...
I remembered that I haven't finish my Economic's tutorial Q which perhaps have to pass up tomorrow. I took it out and began to solve de questions.. Only left a few question. I did it in my room. Ash came and at first I wanna ask her to teach me.. Eventually I told her I'll try my best and will ask her if meet any problems..
I'm gonna fed up just now! And I was really in a very very bad mood. I have to settle my studies but.. they were very noisy.. I don't know whether they really don't know how to show their understanding or not.. They made a lot of noise.. Shouting and laughing in this small room.. Damn.. I kept enduring at that moment... "cool down..", I kept telling myself in mind..
She annoyed me.. I really very angry that time.. Rised de volumn... Damn.. But after that I'd cool down.. Luckily.. Haiz.. Ha, ha.. If not.. I don't know what will happen...
I'm very happy. I planned that whether tomorrow will print out what I need although this is an excuse.. But I did it just now after done my econ's.. I did it! Really very happy.. I printed out some of de data.. Copied to my pen drive and some of them were already copied before.. Then I printed it out! Ha... Happy! But not 100% print all de data cause some of them still not sure yet.. Hmm..
Then after that I began to do de maths' Q., De last four Q couldn't be solved cz de lec. has not teach yet and de last Q before de last 4( last 5).. Quite hard to find out.. I asked Jinn to write down de step for me... But I haven't refer to it yet..
Although what I've done were not prefect but I'm content with that at least I done it before de expire time.. Really happy bout that..
Feel tired after doing my works.. I think de only way can get me sleep earlier is to study or do homework everynight.. Then I'll feel sleep.. Ha, ha...
Sumay fell asleep in Jinn's bed... Cz her roomate.. Another fellow without understanding.. opened de songs untill like KTV... When she was using Jinn laptop sometime also like that although I'm in de room.. FREAK!
Really have to stop here.. Inconvenience...
Night~

No comments: