Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ecxuses...

I'm back to my room.. Now already 4p.m. and my econ class is at 5p.m.. Actually I can go to de library but I told myself that I forgot to bring my pencil box so have to go back.. Somemore can online... This is just an ecxuse... If I get a laptop then I think if you want me to stay at de campus for a whole day with de laptop also no problem!
Just now while waiting for de information at de student affairs, before post up de previous blog. I sms with her.. I think I did de right things.. She said that also.. Ha, ha...
I found that "give me some times.. I need times", "I'm waiting for someday when I'm very free then I'll think and face de problems." these are all my excuses.. My excuse for avoiding...
She told me this is not run away from truth.. It's really needs time.. Time is de best way to prove a relationship and it's also de best way to recover a relationship that has broke...
I changed my screen saver d.. Changed to "because of you".. ha..
Now listening to this song again.. I thought I really can recover from that.. But now I feel a bit pain while listening to thins song. Maybe someday when I recovered I'll feel like this also.. This is de past.. But it's a fact also... I think those who had lay down something will have some speacial feeling while see something that related.. That is my pain.. forever's pain...
"Because of you..."

No comments: