Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I'm afraid...

Zuyi's oponions were much different with Meng Horng. He suggested me that if really feel hard then no need to think about it. Just let the time take part.. It ws totally different with what Meng Horng said.. One asked me to face bravely and another one asked me to do things that myself comfortable..
He understand de feeling. Facing really will make you pain.. He got experience..
I forgot what we talked about then he mentioned the word "face".. I really trembling while I saw this word.. I'm afraid of this word.. I asked him please don't say this word again.. Really scared of it.. He told me that I'm not afraid of de word "face" I'm just scared of de feeling of facing. Yes.. It was right.. The word "face" makes me think of de feeling.. It really horrible.. I really don't wanna think about it..
That day.. I really hope that I have enough of courageous to face all de problem such as think about the things that I not dare to think of... But I switched off my mind very soon.. I need a long time.. When I got a day with a very long free time.. I'll try to think about it.. Cry it out.. Shout it out...

No comments: