Wednesday, July 26, 2006

what's wrong with the girls on earth??

Yay!!! Finally my brother sent me those pic that we took on 9th July, also during the day of final world cup. Here are some of the pics when we were having dinner. My brother cooked the dinner oh!!! Muahahaha!!
Let's get some warm up...


Melanie was busy taking pics when all of us were walking back to the condo...







Processing...


Half Done...


So.. Get ready?? TaDAA~!!!!!


Argh... I can't upload the zoom-in one. It's that enough for you guys? And that big bread, special thanks to Mei Ting. There's chicken curry inside the bread oh!! Yummy~~

Alright, back to the topic. What's wrong with the girls huh? I think I shouldn't call u 'lil girl' but 'lil biatch'... Weird! You always try to mind other's business and never give up for that. Don't think that I don't know even I'm not in Pg. Please mind your own business and stop those stupid tricks to get his attention. Maybe not only him but also other's attention. I know you're reading it since you're so happy that you have found out this site, and my friend's site. I'm wondering why you're so happy with that? Is it you can know more what my friend is thinking? SO? SO??? Stop giving the fake smile and the fake pity face.. "MURUFUKOO"!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..the food is so delicious = )
hmm..big clap to u too :D

Cynthia said...

lolz..dun big clap here and there...
ei...very nice ler the food...ask ur brother cook for me next time huh:P u know lah..he sure will right???