Wednesday, July 12, 2006

U and Me...

It's another tiring Tuesday. I just came back from the bloody-non-stop classes.
Not really feeling confortable when we had that topic. Not as in a topic, I just simply don't like that way she talked like that. What can I do? Different situation and so I just can keep quite. zZipp....
Who wants to walk if there's a car?
Who wants to make herself so tired in order to earn money for extra expenses?
What else you can take in so called 'ulu-fied' place if you don't have a car? Bus or cab either...

"Er! I don't wanna take bus.."

This sounds familiar. Ya I said that before, when I was in Penang. But I know I won't say that in this kind of situation. We're student and we're apart from hometown and what's the BIG deal of taking bus or LRT? Please, where's ur hometown and where's mine? Plus, u have someone with a luxury car can fetch you to wherever you wanna go, ok?!
If I could find a part time job and it's convenient for me to reach that place, I would rather to work, for the extra expenses. And, guess what...

"Yer! I don't wanna work"

It's like -.-""...
Then I just shot her..

"Hey I also never work before ok?! What's wrong if I'm working to get more expenses?"

What's on earth mommy?? Weirdo everywhere...
Wtf... doesn't make sense at all...
Whatever, she's a no-worries-lucky girl.

No comments: