Saturday, July 22, 2006

No more tolerance!!

I'm so fed up with that girl. What does she want actually?
There was a first time, then following with the 2nd time, 3rd time... I mentioned before, not to shout or put a temper towards him anymore!
I tolerate her cause I think I can understand how she feels and that is much more than enough!
How could you compare yourself with other ppl's gf? And that person is already your EX. Doesn't make sense right? What do you expect for the answer given? If you won, so? You would cover your mouth and laugh at me is it?? Stupid!
Allow me to claim that, you bloody biatch!

I thought that first time was also the last time. I marked your promise but then you broke your promise. I sweared, I will not forgive you if there's a 3rd time! And don't think to hide it from me.

No comments: