Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm still alive**

Finally done my Acc paper and please don't ask me 'how was it'. Muahaha.. I'm still alive!!
YaY..x unlimited times!
During the exam period I think I wasn't being that nice to people but somehow I never lost control. Thanks for the tention-nesss and L.O.S. then.
Oh ya huh, I still haven't sit for my Moral. Seems like it's invisible for me, for him, for her, for them, for all the dudes who are taking Moral & Ethics. Muahaha!!!
SekLee ah... how to upload the pictures using ur hp ah? Ppl over there, pity you guys if I can't upload the pic which I captured 15 min ago.. blueksss~ haha

I'm suppose to start my revision due to prevent the tired-ness, right?
Nah, BULLSHIT.COM
zZzz....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.bullshit.com


^^

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»