Thursday, May 25, 2006

*GIRL*

I'm just came back from Pure. It's the very last time for me in Pure during Foundation year. I had fun but actually it wasn't that happening when one of my friend was 'drunk'.

JL, I don't know why I really felt glad when I got your msg, telling me that U're trying to change urself to a real girl. Never thought that you would have this kind of mind. Seriously, I'm so happy and so glad to hear that. When you said you were trying to find the way to keep fit and saving money to drees up urself, I smiled. Real smiled. Bravo! U said U did all of these was just because of him. Good indeed. But let me tell you it's much more better for ur own good. Do not ever think that you wanna give up what you are doing when you wanna get rid of him. DON'T!
No matter what, I'll always stand by ur side and guide you. Hahaha!
Add oil my dear! Muacks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»