Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Persist till de end...

What a bitter relationship that I'm having right now... Yea right, I told myself have to bear on everything but now, feel that I'm torturing myself more than loving someone. Just now, like I'm bagging him to give me a call. Bagging? So? It doesn't sound weird since my position is that kind of 'position'. But de worst is, he didnt pormise what I bagged him.. He rejected me indirectly... Really really turned me off...
This fellow poisoned me, deeply. I was starring at my hp's screen, my wallpaper, our picture. My vision was getting blur then I felt de drops. Poor roommate, she didn't know abuot that and yet, she was wrapping my text book... Then, I fell asleep...
Don't know why, I think I would persist till I left only de last breath...

No comments: