Saturday, January 21, 2006

Why don't you just admit?

Wondering that why don't you just admit that. Is it because of ur selfish? No matter onto whom. U are selfish. Why would you think of someone when you're bored? Why would you think of someone when you need to be accompanied? Many many symptoms which are cannot be denied. Why? Why can't you just admit that huh? U said she is someone, so? SO??? Your kindness, ur gentleness, ur everything to me.. Are no longer to me.. You are putting them on someone. You are willing to spend or give what you can to that person instead of me...
It was just an excuse. Even you yourself forgot what reason you gave me that time. Perhaps you really wanna flirt around and you dont wanna admit that. Perhaps these are just my assumption. Perhaps you yourself don't know your own feeling. You are that kind of person...

No comments: