Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Perhaps.. it's de time...

I don't know why he asked me that on that day. I just dont know. Maybe just concern a friend; maybe he doesnt wanna see me to be like that; maybe he wants me to be fine; and maybe, he is selfish... I knew he was with her but he never mention that even I asked.
I'd think properly. Gee, maybe you're right. I shouldn't be like that, I mean as what u said, I shouldn't flirt around. If u're advicing me as a friend, then I should thank you as a friend that concern me about that. Maybe I should have to be a lil bit serious instead of flirting around. Like Tamm and Cyn told me. I should have open my heart. I shouldn't hold tide isn't it? Alfred... maybe still him since I haven't found another target. Maybe I'll give myself another chance but whether he agrees or not, that's another matter. Cyn you're right, I have to let someone else in. Perhaps no need that deep. Just.. Haiz... dont really know what to say...
About that pendant, at 1st I thought I just bought it, and keep it secretly. Even Jimmy, I bought that without his notice. I really wanted to keep that secretly.. But I don't know why that night after he asked me that I showed it to him. I mean that pendant, the 'G' pendant. After showing him I felt so regret. Why? if I didnt show it to him perhaps I'll keep it well. But now... I feel like taking it off now... I feel so ashame wearing that after realized by someone.. Like I'm doing something wrong and making myself feel so guilt!
'G'.. No matter de pendant or that person.. Sooner or later... I'll say goodbye to you... For my own sake...

No comments: