Friday, January 13, 2006

Final is gonna end..!!

It didn't proceed that well during my econ paper. I told my roommate to study the Trade Restriction but then me myself didn't memorize it... =.=" Going to sit for the last paper tomorrow, Computer Application. Sigh! I'm an idiot in computing lar.. Yeah.. going back tomorrow morning. I will go to Seremban with Ewen and de driver will bring me to KLIA.. Well, he said that. Ewen Sim, better reach ur words.. Kekez.. hm.. He's a nice friend...
Shy, thanks for your comment. I think you have your own reason about leaving the comment at my MSN right? You are right. When I feel like get closer to him, think about myself first. Leave a pride for myself... Just.. anyway, thanks lar...
Feel like take a nap, then terus fight for de comp app!!! Ish... Don't know whether can do that or not...

No comments: