Thursday, December 22, 2005

Tension?

Tension? Tension for what? WTF! My room is very very messy! Since I came back from Pg, I never clean up my room properly. Not even sweep the floor!! My roommate did ofcourse. I don't even clean up my desk. Look at that! Oh bloody sh*t...
But seriously I don't know why I'm so irritable recently. Tons of things are waiting for me to complete. I was rushing here and there to make sure that I have ticket that going back to Butterworth from KL on friday. If is not that I have to attend de Econ class which will has quiz, I'll go back on Thursday night for sure! Aikss...
The only reason that makes me feel like going back is to celebrate Christmas with my mum. It's true. This is the only reason. Else I might be going to KL to find Louie and friends. And ShuMei. It's been a long time I never see her. The feeling, the thought that I wanna spend de Christmas with my mum are so strong. Since I realized that we should spend Christmas Eve with our family. Yea, this is the only reason.
I was told that we might have a BBQ on Saturday night. Then, how am I going to bring my mum out? CB told me that if we're dining out that night, then it's just only few of us but if there'a a BBQ, sure got a lot of people and.. HAVE FUN!! Then I told Alex that if they're going to have BBQ then most probably I'm not going back since I've to rush like hell to confirm that I will get the ticket. But then he asked me to go back.. so.. I bought de ticket to KL... Thanks a lot yea Tamm. Thanks for rushing for my sake.. :)
Anyway, still I wish to spend Christmas with my mum.. The better with the whole family, daddy.. Could u hear me?...

No comments: