Saturday, December 10, 2005

Rather to be deaf and dumb!

Too depressed these few days? I don't know why, feel like crying now. I did yesterday. The day before yesterday when my he screwed me. Do u know, when I was chatting with U, I seriously wanna tell u that I was so unhappy, so sad with my bro screwed me.. But when de words came till my mind, I stopped that. I got no courageous to do so.. Not only that. Many times I wanted to do something that stupid but after that I feel so glad that I didn't.
Michelle, U said U won't satisfy with that if U were me. U thought I'm satisfy with that? No.. I don't.. I never.. But there's no point for me to claim anything.. What I can do now is to be deaf and dumb.. Maybe there's somehting I wanna listen to.. but.. Itthose words wouldn't go into my ears.. no more...
I'm going to Jb tomorrow morning, most probably.. I miss you... the special one...

No comments: