Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Does de wish been considered?

I don't regret that I came back this time. I spent a wonderful Christmas with my family and friends. I had dinner with mummy and Alex at Little Kitchen. After came back from dinner I went to Penang, de island with the poeple. It wasn't that fun at first cause that fella had pissed me off. It was so fun at Segafredo.
When we were about to leave, he cheered with me. I felt he had something in his mind but I never ask. Maybe it was for our friendship. Maybe it was for the end...
We went to de island again yesterday night. Gosh.. I arrived home early in de morning. Had fun with'm indeed.
Just came back from Pizza Hut with'em. He was diff. with that night. That night he was normal but just now he was like de previous time.. Never listen or answer what I say... :s What does he really want? What is he thinking?
I feel so sad. I feel so sad that I haven't make a wish during Christmas. Will it works if I make a wish now? Has Santa leave? I believe that there's a Santa. He's around us. Like God. He is around us. I hope that He'll hear me...
Dear Santa..
I just wanna live happily with him besides with my family and friends. I know, we still can stay happily even if we're friends. Not now but sooner or later. But, can I just.. ? Cause I just wanna be with him.. I don't know who else can give me what I wish to as he gave me. Ofcourse I know, everything will be different even if one day we get back together.. But.. I really really miss him...
Got Boy's msg. He's so sad. The memories made him miss his gf. And Im sad too..
..., do you know how I wish to go along the journey with U? How come U could be hardhearted enough to let me keep going like this? It's so hard for me to imagine that the one who loved me, loved me that deep treated me like that... but still, I wanna stay around here and waiting for de chance.. Why am I stupid? Even myself now feeling that I am SO stupid writing out this line..
Sampson.. He predicted that my another one will appear during November. It is not accurate. He predicted that he is not my right one, I hope it is not accurate...
I am so STUPID...

No comments: