Monday, November 21, 2005

Pain...

Our first hug after broke up was a very wrong decision. I thought I regained that happiness but I was wrong. Totally off the beam! Until I get myself bruised..
The second hug after broke up was a selfish one. I realized all the things were different but if wasn't myself strengthless, it wouldn't happened. I just wanted to enjoy the twinkling happiness... Perhaps I should say 'we'...
Is the third one existing? Hopefully it isn't. And I know there's no more after the second one. IF (just an impossible assumption), if someday it really comes, I don't think that is my happiness; I won't enjoy the winks but just feeling sad because another separation is going to happen.

U.. U are my pain.. Really a pain when think of U...
I'm so confused. I can't let someone else in but I'm still looking for another one. I realized that I just need someone to lean over. Just need someone to care about me... Just need someone to give me things that I lack of; and someone that won't hurt me.
Thanks for advising me, trusting me, supporting me.. I know.. Once I over limit, as I told u, I think that time I won't desert him..

No comments: