Saturday, November 19, 2005

Must be tough...

Everyone knows. I haven't really let it go. Letting go and giving up are different. At least the ratio is different. The rate of letting go is higher than giving up.
Reading at another lyrics. It makes me miss him.. a lot.. In other times when thought of that, really wish that I could forget everything. No matter the sweet's or sorrow's...
Watching de drama, it recalled what I did once again. Recalled the moment when I was trying to fake every smile and laughter. It's so similiar.. I will never forget. That time when I was just went home from somewhere with them. I took away the mask, laid on my bed and tears were like floodwater. The scene does bring back those memories...
But I know I'm much more better than before..
No matter what's going to happen, I just wish that what I told myself works- 'Must be tough'...

No comments: