Wednesday, October 05, 2005

strengthless...

I feel so guilt. Exam is just 3 days left. Everyone has started doing their revision. What am I doing here? I'm so strengthless.. I can't concentrate. I got no mood to study at all. Today I just did only 1 question, and somemore I was refering to de answers. My head is still painful and I'm so sleepy. But I really feel like wanna take out my book and do my account, just I'm so strengthless...
The relation between Edmund and I has improved. Perhaps just for tonight. I don't know. Yesterday he chatted with me initially. Today we chatted until we got each other's num..
What de heck? I won't think that much. I know who I am. And I just know, even one day when there's something dubious between us(though it's almost imposible to happen), I rather he is just my friend. A friend can stay long forever.. And, frankly I prefer him as my friend than a lover. Actually my feeling to him just admiring a friend, no.. is just admiring de appearance. I'm not deep into him.. Or I can say that I'm not into him..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go go go! Study hard & dun think too much ya! Hope u will get a good result :P