Wednesday, October 19, 2005

peace?

It's a boring day. I've no idea with de marketing stuff. I'm calm. My heart, it looks serene but actually it's struggling inside. It's like a bomb which is reckon by time. It'll explode anytime..
I miss him, wanna see him.. But I can't.. It's kinda suffering...
I'm sick!! Sick with those moody emotion and tears... I admit that, I'm still waiting for de chance. I'm trying to get a good time and fight for it.. My friends' opinions which I wanna ask for? I think those are not opinions.. I just wanna get someone that agrees and supports with what I wanna do.. But I don't think that they'll agree with me.. Even me myself also disagree with that.. What do I expect more?? But.. I can't stop myself, my mind to stop thinking of that.. Will you guys give me the last try? Last try? I don't know this is my last try or not... I dare not to make this commitment to you guys...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try TechWeb's RSS Feed
Get TechWeb's RSS Feed Copy and paste this RSS feed URL into your news aggregator as a new channel ... Here's a short list of RSS readers you might like to try: FeedDemon full-featured Windows news aggregator Bloglines free Web-based aggregator SharpReader simple, well designed, reads RSS and Atom NewsGator plug-in for Outlook 2000 and newer ...
Everyone used to read books but now they just go to the movies or rent a DVD. I recommend you visit http://www.marcella.cc for a unique experience you will not soon forget.