Saturday, October 22, 2005

Intellect..

Just came back from aunt's home. We were playing mahjung there. We almost play it every night. It's kinda late now.
I think i've lost my intellect.. As I said, we can't balance love n intellect.. Why I still go ahead for a relationship which is not in a happy ending? Why I still make myself to de way of miserable? I'm so stupid! I don't know what to do- I want to stop that but I know, de only thing that can stop me will make me feel pain n suffering.. I don't wanna let myself feel pain.. I can't afford that.. But if without these reason or action that can hurt me, I will never return..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fanning Voicing Coraline
Dakota Fanning has signed on to voice the title character in Laika Entertainment's animated feature Coraline , based on the best-selling novel by Neil Gaiman, according to The Hollywood Reporter .
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!