Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Who's gonna energize me?

Feel so tired today.. Finally finished Stairway To Heaven.. It's damn touching.. and I was crying like hell...
When I was in my Acc. class today, I couldn't concentrate at all.. It could be say that I didn't listen to him at all.. I was just listening to de mp3, Jolin's "tian kong"... Kept repeating de same song... Have forced to delete many pics in my phone, but I had copy to my pen drive d, if not Jay's "ge qian" with 5.0++ mb, I won't delete those photos.. Haiz... Cyn is going to kill me. I promised her that will do it, i mean send her those pic to her by tonight. But I don't know what's de matter with hotmail, I failed to attach my pic there.. Now still trying...
My face was like telling everyone that I got no more energy and Jinn thought I got prob and she's afraid that I'll get melancholia... Freak!! Is that so obvious??? Oh my God...
My eyes are getting heavy but Ep really sucks!! SUCKS!!! It's hot!! It's small! It's... Everything is BAD.. Instead if you got money.. then everything will be fine in EP!!! Not only in Ep but everything in de world! Money makes ppl insane!

No comments: