Sunday, September 11, 2005

Strengthless..

So disappointed on myself... Why I'm so strengthless? Just now said wanna study HD, but I just glanced a few pages of notes that I copied down. I was in my living room that time while Jinn was taking her nap. After that I decided to take a nap also.. Ha, ha... That time was about 3 then I just woke up at almost 7p.m.. Taken my shower, cleaned my room... Hmm.. Ash buys us fried ice-cream.. Arrghh!! I'm overspend then! Usually I just spend for my lunch and it's under 3 bucks. Today's fried rice had cost me 3 bucks d.. I think de fried ice-cream is 2 bucks lar.. Huhuh.. It's been a LONG time I didn't feel de taste of ice-cream~ Few times wanted to buy but it's expensive ler.. Wanted to sms Ash and ask her not to buy.. But.. couldn't resist it.. Ha, ha!! Haiz.. strengthless~
My God.. Still struggling bout wanna eat or not but my hand doesn't feel like wanna take out my hp n sms Ash.. Trying to persuade myself to eat cz I've asked her to buy wut.. Cool down Shella.. Argh.. cannot... Fat d... What do I want?? Sigh...
Oo.. there's another thing.. Today Rp there got a event.. bout de Mooncake Festival.. At first feel like going with my friends but now quite lazy.. Just feel like wanna buy mooncakes.. EAT again!! Arrrghhh!!! Really fat...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont give up when u r banged up a little bit, must set a target and shoot on it..scare u cant go thru what u plan ? hmm..its depands on u..u gotta be strong and dont be easy influence by people