Saturday, October 01, 2005

happy birthday...

Firstly, I would like to wish my dearest brother, Alex a very happy birthday. Wish his dreams come true and healthy all de way..
I slept early yesterday. I don't really get the time but I awoke at about 12 something. It wasn't me that don't wanna acccompany San, but I don't wanna mess up my time d.. And I switched off my pc last night. It was de longest time that I switch it off I think.. I mean when I'm around. And yesterday was de first time I slept without music.. Perhaps I'm too tired...
It's realy in de morning. Ha, like my eyes when I get enough sleep... The eye bags are not that worse and.. Ha... Love my earings.. I bought 2 earings yesterday. One is de coolish style which I'm wearing it right now.. Another wan is girlish.. I got that Gypsy, big earing at home.. I should bring it.. But, it's kinda big, for me.. That girlish wan is quite simple... Hmm... Ha, ha.. like them so much.. Maybe there are new and I haven't try them before.. This is human being...

No comments: